The forehead infrared digital thermometer can measure the body temperature, for adults and children or the temperature of the object surface, liquid-like milk and water or room.
For the forehead temperature: 89.6 ℉ - 109.4 ℉ (32.0-43.0 ℃). For object surface temperature: 32 ℉ -212 ℉ (0 - 100 ℃). This medical forehead infrared digital thermometer provides two temperature expressions of Celsius and Fahrenheit, you can switch arbitrarily.
- Press the trigger. The temperature is displayed immediately, accompanied by a beep.
- LCD Display
- Temperature display: ℃/℉
- Body measurement: 32℃-43℃ (89.6℉ -109.4℉ )
- Object measurement: 0 ℃ - 100℃ (32℉ -212℉ )
- Distance for detection: 10mm - 50mm
- Measurement time: <1sec
- storage measurements: 32
- Audible and visible warning of measurement
- 1.5V AAA Batteries x2 (not included)