View full size image
Concealed Double Ended Blemish Extractor v2
- Brand New and High Quality.
- Size 5.25", Highly Tempered, Precision tip, Non Slip Handle
- Drop Forged, High Mirror Polish
- Never try to pick or squeeze spots as it bruises the skin and may cause scarring.
- To minimize damage to your skin an effective way to remove blackheads.
- Simply place the loop end over the top of the blackhead and gently press.
- It should just pop out easily.
- Unless needed, use the needle and carefully pick the surface of your skin if your pores are not matured.
- The correct time to remove blackheads is immediately after shower or simply use warm face towel over your face for about one minute as the steam opens up your fine pores.
- Using this remover tool is one of the safest ways to clear your pores than squeezing blackheads using your fingernails.
- It will also lessen traumatic to the surrounding skin.
- One end is a loop tip for pressing and extracting, the other sharp end is for piercing or poking.
- Material: stainless steel.