Kinesiology Tape Roll
Designed to have the same profile and elasticity of skin Kinesiology tape closely supports muscles and joints during everyday, leisure and sports activities, provides compression and promotes healing, without restricting movement.
- Provides support and compression for sports injuries, muscular tension and joint distortions
- Designed to be worn for around 3-5 days
- Super-thin and highly elastic
- Withstands athletic activity and showering an hour after application
- Designed to promote healing without restricting movement
- Can be used during sports activities or to address muscular tension
- Heat sensitive glue makes it easy to apply onto dry skin
- Tape roll size: 3m length x 5cm width
How is it applied?
- Skin needs to be free of oil, sweat, lotion or water prior to applying the tape
- Apply the tape one hour prior to sports activity or showering allowing the glue to adhere fully
- Try to avoid over-stretching the tape during application to avoid skin irritation
- Reaction to the tape is rare, but new users, or users with sensitive skin, should look for signs of irritation