One-Way Mirrored Privacy Window Films
The reflective privacy window film provides a one way vision effect under the correct conditions for great intended privacy during daytime only which means the outside glass will show a mirror effect to stop people seeing whilst you can still see out during daylight hours; the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior, and you will be looking at a slight mirror.
Blocking out infrared rays and UV rays to make your skin feel comfortable and protect interior furnishings from premature fading and prolong the service life, the heat reflective window film can retain heat in winter and keep it out in summer,mirror films help reduce expensive heating and cooling costs.
No messy glue needed. It is not sticky after water immersion and easier to install than a glue film; after the water is dry, the viscosity is restored, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
Use a lot of soapy water or water to soak both the adhesive side and your smooth and clean glass windows, remove all bubbles after the paste. No residue after removal.
1. Clean the glass: Make sure the glass surface must be smooth and there is no dust, grease or any other contaminant on it
2. Measure the window, and cut the film to the size 1-2 cm larger than your window both in width and length.
3. Find and remove the backing film slowly, spraying soapy water both on the glass and the film.
4. Apply the film to the window, then remove all backing film slowly.
5. Use a card or soft cloth to push out water or bubbles
6. Cut the excess film, and dry the surface with the towel