Twin Motion Solar Sensor Light
Two solar-powered LED lights on adjustable brackets provide motion-activated illumination to driveways and back stairs without any wires.
TwinSpot Solar Motion Light
TwinSpot’s fully adjustable LED lights provide motion-activated illumination to your driveway or back door using energy sourced from the sun. The wireless light includes an adjustable solar panel that charges the device during the day. Once night falls, each of the 14 LED bulbs illuminate the scene with up to 70 lumens of light. The twin beams can help you navigate uneven driveways and stairs at night, and also act as a passive security system if bad guys or closet monsters on vacation creep by the lights.
- Motion-activated, solar-powered LED light
- Mounts to walls and other surfaces
- Adjustable arm brackets and solar panel
- No wires required
- Lumens: 60–70
- 14 built-in LED lights
- Lights up to 180 times when on for 40 seconds at a time for two hours total
- Voltage: 3.2V; 200–300MA
- Full dimensions: 8.3”x 4.3”x 8.9”
- Solar panel: 4.3”x3.3”